My recollection of what it was like to be a guest on the Oprah Winfrey talk show early in my career has appeared in the Frederick News-Post.
Monthly Archives: January 2018
- “Another Winner From Tax Reform: State Governments,” including Maryland’s [Eric Boehm, Reason]
- Epic Twitter thread on Maryland’s outlandish gerrymander, marvel at the maps [@EsotericCD]
- “Maryland Is Undergoing Meaningful Regulatory Reform” [Randolph May and Michael Horney, Free State Foundation]
- Neighborhood police checkpoints employed in West Baltimore for several days in November, yet in 2009 DC Circuit, via conservative Judge Sentelle, found them unconstitutional [Colin Campbell and Talia Richman, Baltimore Sun; Elizabeth Janney, Patch; cross-posted from Overlawyered]
- Because $peeding is un$afe: Baltimore to expand red light and speed camera program [Luke Broadwater, Sun]
- Dept. of perfectly terrible ideas: “Should there be rent control near the Purple Line?” [Seventh State]