- Hogan momentum continues in governor’s race as Cook Political Report moves MD-GOV, which started at “Solid Democrat,” from “Likely Democrat” to “Lean Democrat”;
- Montgomery County task force proposes lowering voting age to 16 for county elections [MC-GOP]
- Maryland has widest distribution in country of free cellphones under federal Lifeline program [Washington Examiner]
- President, or even Vice President, O’Malley? Ain’t gonna happen, says Blair Lee [Gazette]
- “For instance, a 2013 law requiring doctors to obtain licenses to mix medications causes ‘a huge amount of confusion’ and delay in medical services, Terri Hill said.” [Md. Reporter on docs running for lege]
- This totally bolsters my confidence in how Prince George’s County schools are administered.